The Summit 3000 floor scale is a reliable and cost-effective option for a wide array of industrial weighing tasks. Its sturdy low-profile deck is suitable for various material handling environments, and it is also Legal for Trade, offering exceptional accuracy for commercial use. The scale is designed with threaded eyebolt holes, enabling easy lifting from the center of the deck. Built with long-lasting components and advanced features, the Summit 3000 floor scale ensures dependable performance and precise measurements.
- Four NTEP Certified alloy steel shear beam load cells
- Top-access junction box
- Rugged diamond safety treadplate steel deck
- Four adjustable rigid polyurethane rubber feet, 3 in (76 mm) diameter
- Signal trim summing board housed in ABS enclosure
- Threaded eyebolt hole (1/2-20NF) located in the center of the deck for easy lifting
- 20 ft of EL147 load cell cable. The load cell cable exits weldment toward the interior of scale, allowing flexibility to route out any side of scale to digital weight indicator.