- Four NTEP Certified alloy steel shear beam load cells
- Top-access junction box
- Rugged diamond safety treadplate steel deck
- Four adjustable rigid polyurethane rubber feet, 3 in (76 mm) diameter
- Signal trim summing board housed in ABS enclosure
- Threaded eyebolt hole (1/2-20NF) located in the center of the deck for easy lifting
- 20 ft of EL147 load cell cable. The load cell cable exits weldment toward the interior of scale, allowing flexibility to route out any side of scale to digital weight indicator.
Our Summit 3000 floor scale is an economical choice for a broad range of industrial weighing tasks, with a durable low-profile deck that fits well into many material handling environments. This Legal for Trade scale also features threaded eyebolt holes for easy lifting from the center of the deck.
All of our floor scales, unless specified otherwise, are built with lifting holes to assist our dealers during installation, or to later service the scales. The lifting holes are not the same size on all of our scales and in the PDF on the Resources tab, you will find a chart that lists the standard size and quantity of eyebolts needed for our scales.