The IU Series pallet scales are available in various designs, weighing capacities and resolutions. They feature strain-gauge systems (load cells) that provide especially precise resolution. All pallet scales can be configured as high-resolution instruments (15,000d or 30,000d) or for use in legal metrology (1 x 3,000d/e or 2 x 3000d/e). Plus, they can be connected to Sartorius Combics Indicators, QCT01 or isi terminals.
Features and benefits:
- For use in Ex-zone 1, 21 (2, 22)
- Pallet scales with 4 strain-gauge-type, shear beam load cells
- Weighing capacities 300kg, 600kg, 1500kg, 3000kg
- Weighbridge height: 76 mm as standard
- Type of protection: IP67/68; suitable for wet environments
- Version: stainless steel, glass-beaded blasted