- Rugged non-corrosive design
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Rigid stainless steel channel frame
- Four stainless steel, NTEP Certified, IP66 shear beam load cells
- 20 ft of SURVIVOR® EL147HE hostile environment load cell cable
- Side access junction box
- Smooth stainless steel deck
- Four adjustable stainless steel SUREFOOT™ support feet
The Toughest, Most Accurate Floor Scale Available
The RoughDeck SS floor scale is designed specifically for Legal for Trade applications requiring the added corrosion protection of stainless steel. Applications include dry chemical operations, fertilizer plants and other industries which require non-washdown corrosion resistance.
A rigid six-inch, 304 stainless steel channel frame and smooth top plate provide a durable scale deck. For added corrosion resistance, four NTEP Certified stainless steel load cells, a stainless steel TuffSeal summing junction box and EL147HE hostile environment load cell cable complete the RoughDeck SS package.
The channel frame provides added protection by enclosing the load cells, cable and junction box inside, away from chemicals and other industrial elements.
All of our floor scales, unless specified otherwise, are built with lifting holes to assist our dealers during installation, or to later service the scales. The lifting holes are not the same size on all of our scales and in the PDF on the Resources tab, you will find a chart that lists the standard size and quantity of eyebolts needed for our scales.