- Rugged washdown design
- Smooth, 304 stainless steel top deck
- Rigid 304 stainless steel tube frame
- Meets HACCP requirements
- Manual drop-in-place safety bar
- Four stainless steel, hermetically sealed, IP69K shear beam load cells
- 20 ft of SURVIVOR® EL147HE hostile environment load cell cable
- Remote junction box can be mounted up to 10 ft away from the scale
- 3/16 in thick smooth top plate
- 4 adjustable stainless steel SUREFOOT™ support feet
The RoughDeck QC is a hostile environment, stainless steel floor scale customized for food, chemical and other demanding washdown applications. The RoughDeck QC’s exclusive gas-shock design provides easy lifting and soft closing of the 3/16 inch top plate. Also included is a manual drop-in-place support bar for use during extended underdeck cleaning.
All of our floor scales, unless specified otherwise, are built with lifting holes to assist our dealers during installation, or to later service the scales. The lifting holes are not the same size on all of our scales and in the PDF on the Resources tab, you will find a chart that lists the standard size and quantity of eyebolts needed for our scales.