The 920i Programmable Indicator/Controller features a large display screen, configured with selectable weight character sizes, bar graphs, icons, prompts, messages and soft keys that can be customized for any application. Front panel configuration is simplified with menus and navigation arrows.
Bridging the gap between front panel configuration and programming, iRev TM scale software allows you to use your PC to create and store configuration files. For complete customization, the 920i can be programmed using the iRite TM programming language. It’s event-driven and uses real-world terms, so little programming experience is necessary. Template programs are also available.
The 920i processes data from single and multi-scale systems faster than any other instrument. Features like selectable A/D of up to 960 updates/second, a 70mip microprocessor, and fully-compiled code provide optimum efficiency. In addition, Event Sequential Protocol (ESP) identifies and prioritizes processing tasks which are then efficiently executed by event handlers. Truly flexible, the 920i can be easily configured to your application requirements. It can display up to four Legal-for-Trade scales simultaneously, or up to 32 channels that can include individual scales and any combination of totalized scales.
Standard models include 128K programming memory, and 64K data storage. Additional databases are possible with up to 14, 1MB option cards. On-board connectivity includes four serial ports and four selectable digital I/O, with the ability to expand to up to 32 serial ports, 14 analog outputs, and 14 pulse inputs available. Each unit allows up to 100 setpoints, and can be expanded to 340 digital I/O. Or, for industrial automation networks, choose from optional Allen-Bradley ® Remote I/O, DeviceNet TM , Profibus ® DP or Ethernet interfaces.
- Large (4.6″ W x 3.4″ H, 320 x 240 pixel) back-lit LCD graphical display
- Selectable character sizes from .25″ to 1.2″
- 60 configurable operator prompts
- Display up to four scale channels per screen with required Legal-for-Trade information
- 32 scale accumulators
- Five soft keys with 10 user-defined, 14 preset functions per screen
- 10 programmable display screens
- Front panel or serial configuration/calibration
- Millivolt calibration, 5-point linearization and geographical calibration
- NEMA 4X/IP66 stainless steel enclosure
- Selectable A/D measurement rate up to 960/second
- Four bidirectional communication ports
- PS/2 keyboard port
- Four digital I/O
- 100 setpoints, 30 configurable setpoint types
- Two slots for option cards
- 1000-ID truck register for in/out weighing
- Programmable ticket formats
- 64K user on-board NV RAM
- ESP event-driven processing
- User programmable 128K flash memory
- Reflash memory to upgrade firmware
- Power for 16, 350 load cells per A/D board