Ideal for density measurement, tolerance checking, and mass standards as well as OIML guidelines for balance and scale verification, the OIML Range 2 kg Precision Laboratory Metric Calibration Weight Sets are a reliable choice for calibration needs. With a nominal value marked on the weights and serial numbers applied to the case, you can trust in their accuracy and accountability. The included protective case ensures the weights remain secure, and they are manufactured to international recommendation OIML R 111 specifications. Additionally, the E1 and E2 sets come with an Accredited Certificate per OIML R111, providing an extra level of assurance. The weights also feature a density of approximately 7.95 g/cm3 and boast an OIML E1, E2, F1, and F2 polish finish.
- Nominal value marked on weights
- Serial numbers applied to case (weights may be marked with symbol)
- Density is approximately 7.95 g/cm3
- OIML E1, E2, F1 and F2 polish finish
- E1, E2, F1 and F2 weights include protective case
- Manufactured to international recommendation, OIML R 111 specifications
- E1 and E2 supplied with Accredited Certificate per OIML R111