- Display and control multiple ScaleCore based scales, indicators, remote displays
and receivers through network connected devices using a web browser, including
cell phones, tablets, and PCs.
- Capable of functioning either with an existing Wi-Fi network or as its own Wi-Fi router
- Can be powered by a dedicated power input or directly through the Ethernet cable where PoE (Power over Ethernet) is supported
- RS-232 communications at up to 460 Kbps
- Scale / load cell summing
- Tiered login to limit scale functionality for different levels of users
MSI ScaleCore Webserver is a network interface with a built-in web-browser allowing remote monitoring of your scale system from virtually anywhere.
Multiple Weighing Devices
Communicate with any combination of up to seven devices and any MSI ScaleCore based scale or weighing instrument equipped with Wi-Fi modem.
This can include:
*(consult for applications utilizing the MSI-7300)
Operators have the option of viewing individual scale weights or easily summing several scales together. This makes the MSI ScaleCore Webserver ideal for applications utilizing multiple pick points in a lifting application or for viewing individual tank leg values for load cell mount kits.
Wireless Network Router
MSI ScaleCore Webserver can operate as its own wireless router or be used in conjunction with an existing wireless network to connect with each weighing device. A tiered login for supervisors and operators will help simplify operation by protecting critical functions and settings not used in day-to-day processes.