- Crane unit with 2.4 GHz spread spectrum transceiver
- Six-digit, 1.2 in (30 mm) LED display and annunciators
- Top lifting eye or shackle, bottom thrust bearing swivel hook
- 12 volt rechargeable battery and universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA Plug Standard)
- NTEP Certified configuration
(Contact MSI for application consultation)
- RF remote crane unit control, includes On/Off, Zero, Tare, Net/Gross, Total and programmable function keys
- Audible alarm
- Anti-heat shielding for high-temperature applications
- Substitute bottom swivel hook with shackle
- Low headroom top adapter
- Oversized top lifting eye or shackle
- Oversized bottom hook
- Universal direct power supply; 85 to 265 VAC, 47 to 440 Hz / 130 to 300 VDC
- Wireless 802.11 b/g Ethernet connectivity
- MSI-9300 retrofit kit – conversion kit to upgrade existing MSI-4300 crane scale to 9300 RF unit
- Custom top and bottom interfaces
- Potential receivers: MSI-9850, 9750A, remote RF Indicators (each sold separately)
- Crane scale cart
The Premier Solution for Wireless Overhead Weighing and Process Control Applications
The MSI-9300 crane scale combines an integrated weight display with advanced wireless data processing capability providing versatile solutions in overhead industrial weighing applications. The MSI-9300 merges MSI’s advanced CellScale™ technology with world-renowned crane scale designs providing local and remote control capabilities along with connectivity with plant information systems.
This model features industrial-grade, shock-mounted electronics, watertight packaging with large ultra-bright displays readable at distances up to 50 feet (15m). Integrated CellScale technology offers the ability to effectively monitor and control single or multiple crane scales from multiple locations throughout plant operations. Wireless, real-time transmission of weight and product information can be processed through a system-configured network of CellScale components from distances up to 1000feet (300m) with standard antennas. Operating range can be further increased with optional antennas configured with other networked CellScale components.
Both fixed and handheld digital weight indicators are available in addition to RF modems for wireless connectivity with peripheral computers and scoreboards. Optional 802.11b/g Ethernet connectivity is also supported for adaptation and integration with existing plant information systems.
The MSI-9300 is available in a standard range of capacities, up to 50 tons. Larger and application specific designs are available for capacities over 50 tons. Additional options and configurations are also available for mill and foundry over high temperature ladle installations.