The Turbine Compact Intercom Video station, TCIV, provides a dynamic HD-quality solution that is flexible, expandable and easily integrated. It removes the obstacles of noise and bandwidth constraints with active noise cancellation, echo reduction and processing power at the device. By deploying this virtual guard, security teams can hear, see, and speak in real time. Vingtor-Stentofon designed this critical communication solution to withstand extreme fluctuations in temperature, aggressive vandals, dirty and dusty environments, and water.
As a native IP platform, it is easily integrated into a company’s networked solutions.
All IP stations in the Turbine series utilize the latest technology to create unparalleled audio quality. Some of the many features include: HD voice quality, Open Duplex, Active Noise Cancellation, MEMS microphone, a 10W Class D amplifier and our unique speaker grille design. These features, in conjunction the company’s 65+ years of experience with acoustic technology, are just a few of the many factors that contribute to our superior audio quality. The Turbine IP Video Intercom range expands this feature set with wide FoV Video, Digital PTZ and support for H.264 or MJPEG.
- Video at up to 25 FPS (480P)
- MJPEG and H.264 for integration with most Video solutions
- Designed according to Disability Act requirements
- Background noise cancellation
- Dirt, dust and water resistant – rating IP-65
- Built to last with robust die-cast aluminum frame – rating IK08
- Supports wide set of IP and networking standards
- Black thermoplastic front plate with single button
- Ideal for Building Security and Public Environments