The B-TEK Drum Scale is designed with a low-profile weighing surface. The deck height makes this scale ideal for use with pallet jacks, dollies, wheeled carts and storage drums rolled on end. The scale is available in painted mild steel or 304 stainless steel. The Drum Scale can be supplied with detachable ramps, indicator column and wheeled portability kits. The simple, robust design of the scale allows for adaptability in many different types of industrial applications and environments. Includes backstop.
- Ideal for
- Shipping and Receiving
- Manufacturing and Industrial Facilities
- Food Processing
- Chemical Companies
- Industrial design:
- Low profile with side rails to assist in keeping products on the weighing platform
- Available with integral or detachable ramps.
- Optional column with universal indicator mount
- Swivel casters and a push handle (optional)
- Available in carbon and 304 stainless steel
- NTEP Approved
- Certificate of Conformance: 94-092A3
- Type: Low profile above ground
- Scale Capacity: 1,000 & 2,500 lbs.
- Scale Height: 1-1/2” nominal deck height
- Available Sizes: 2’ x 2’ – 4’ x 4’ – Custom sizes upon request
- Weighbridge: 1/4” carbon steel tread plate deck with live side rail design
- Deck: Side access FRP junction box, leveling foot adjustment holes in side rails
- Paint System: Alkyd Enamel paint
- Load Cell: Plated alloy steel, 350 Ohms, 3.0mV/V
- 1K capacity: (4) 1,000 lb.
- 2.5K capacity: (4) 2,500 lb.
- Leveling foot: B-TEK stainless steel ball encapsulated foot – 2.5” diameter base
- Junction Box: NEMA 4 fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) with signal trim summing board
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 1,000 lb
- 2,500 lb