The DD 1010 offers the same functionality of the other DD series, but in smaller versions. The DD 1010 features a 5.7″ touch screen equipped in a stainless steel enclosure. The DD 1010 can handle a maximum of 2 scale inputs while offering developers a fully programmable.
- NTEP COC: 14-010
- Canadian approval: AM-5935C
- Desk mount included
- Processor: 624 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- 128 MB Flash Memory onboard
- 5.7″ color display, TFT technology, LED backlight with touch screen
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet onboard
- 1 expansion for SD card
- 2 USB Host ports
- 2 RS232/RS422 serial outputs for connection to printers, boosters, barcode readers, PC, etc.
- Weighing metrological log transmitted (Alibi Memory MPP)
- It can be connected to max 2 analog or digital internal scales
- 2 dedicated expansion slots (Serial, I/O digital, Field Bus, I/O Analog, etc)
- Power supply: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz with external power supply, 12 VDC.
- NTEP Approval for up to 10,000 divisions
- Multidivision and Multirange versions (3×3000 or 2×4000)
- IP Rating: IP67