The Counterpoise and Hanger Calibration Weight is a high-quality cast iron weight that is available in ASTM Class 6 and 7 and OIML Class M1 and M2. Designed for ratio weighing, this weight is perfect for ensuring precise measurements in various applications. Each weight is marked with its nominal value, making it easy to identify during use.
- Available in ASTM Class 6 and 7 and OIML Class M1 and M2
- Ideal for ratio weighing
- Nominal value marked on each weight
- Meets NIST Handbook 105-1 and Handbook 44 specifications for weight capacities of 10 kg/20 lb and up
- Metric weights designated by gold paint
- Avoirdupois weights (pound) designated by silver paint
- Optional serial numbers can be stamped on weights for easy tracking and identification