The Clydesdale floor scale is designed for use in a variety of industrial, commercial, and agricultural applications. NTEP (trade approved) platform sizes range from 24″ x 24″ to 120″ x 96″. Capacities from 500 lb x .1 lb to 20,000 x 5 lb. B-TEK excels in the ability to design and build the Clydesdale for applications beyond the normal, everyday warehouse scale. Custom sizes and capacities are available upon request.
- COC: 94-092A4
- Above ground or pit installation
- NTEP capacities: 500 lb x .1 lb to 20,000 x 5 lb.
- 4-3/8″ deck height (2,500 – 10,000 lb)
- 5-3/8″ deck height (20,000 lb)
- NTEP platform sizes: 24″ x 24″ to 120″ x 96″
- Tread plate deck (smooth plate option)
- Formed C-channel sub-structure
- Top access junction box (side access option)
- Stainless steel ball encapsulated feet
- Top access foot leveling and lifting eyes
- Acrylic Alkyd Enamel paint
- Plated alloy steel, 350 Ohms, 3.0 mV/V load cell
- NTEP Approved