The Clydesdale Matrix UW Lift Deck floor scale from B-TEK is the ultimate washdown scale, perfect for use in food processing plants and other heavy washdown environments. Designed with stainless steel, no formed channels, and structural solid welds, this scale is built to be heavy duty and easily cleaned to prevent bacteria growth and build up. The Matrix UW lift deck features stainless steel hermetically sealed IP69K load cells, access holes on the top plate with easy open latch locks, dual gas shocks for easy raising and safety bars to keep the deck locked in the open position for cleaning. With its user-friendly design, the Matrix UW can be easily raised and lowered by a single operator.
Features of the Clydesdale Matrix UW Lift Deck:
- NTEP approved at 5,000d (NTEP COC: 94-092A4)
- Above ground or pit installation options
- Scale capacity options: 5,000 – 10,000 lbs
- End load capacity of 80% for 10K capacity and 100% for 5K capacities
- 4” nominal height, adjustable scale height
- Available sizes: 4’ x 4’, 5’ x 5’, custom sizes available upon request
- Weighbridge made of 1/4” 304 Stainless Steel smooth or tread plate with a structural solid weld bar frame
- Deck features access holes on the top plate with easy open latch locks, dual gas shocks for easy raising and safety bars to keep the deck locked in the open position for cleaning
- All exposed surfaces are media blasted for a clean, consistent appearance
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed (IP69K) load cells for superior durability
- B-TEK Stainless Steel rigid foot leveling foot with a 3.00” diameter base
- Remote access NEMA 4X junction box with signal trim summing board allows for easy access and connections.