The Clydesdale floor scale is designed for use in variety of industrial,
commercial and agricultural applications. The scale is available (non-trade
approved) with a platform size from 1.5′ x 1.5′ to 10′ x 10′ with capacities
from 500 to 30,000 lbs. NTEP (trade approved) platform sizes range from 2′ x
2′ to 8′ x 10′ with capacities form 2,500 to 20,000 lbs. B-TEK excels in the
ability to design and build the Clydesdale for applications beyond the
normal, everyday warehouse scale.
Custom sizes and capacities are available upon request.
Features and Specifications
- COC: 94-092A1
- Above ground or pit installation
- NTEP capacities: 2,500 – 20,000 lb.
- 4-3/8″ deck height (2,500 – 10,000 lb.)
- 5-3/8″ deck height (20,000 lb.)
- NTEP platform sizes: 2′ x 2′ – 8′ x 10′
- Tread plate deck (smooth plate option)
- Formed c-channel sub-structure
- Top access junction box (side access option)
- Stainless steel ball encapsulated feet
- Top access foot leveling and lifting eyes
- Plated alloy steel shear beam load cells
- Cross-Linked two-part Epoxy – 2 to 4 mil primer base coat
- Two-part UV resistant Polyurethane – 2 to 4 mil top coat
- Plated alloy steel, 350 Ohms, 3.0 mV/V load cell