The CLS Series forklift scale mounts directly to most Class II and Class III lift trucks, saving material handling processes time and money. The CLS can be paired with a device for weight display through a cable or cableless connection.
- 28 in (Class II), 5,000 × 5 lbs, NTEP Certified
- 34 in (Class II), 5,000 × 5 lbs, NTEP Certified
- 38 in (Class III), 8,000 × 5 lbs, non-NTEP
- 1-1/2 in thick front and back painted steel plates coupled by four flexures
- Top cleats are welded, pinned and bolted
- Welded centering pin
- Two 5,000 lb s-beam load cells
- iQUBE2® junction box with inclinometer
- Molded coiled cable, up to 15 ft uncoiled
- Provide completed forklift questionnaire for quotation
- Compatible with most Class II and Class III forklift attachments, consult factory
Required System Information
- Forklift carriage size (Class II, Class III, Other)
- Forklift carriage width (Is it greater than 36 in?)
- Does the forklift have a load backrest?
- Does the forklift have any existing attachments?
- Supply power for scale instrumentation (12 VDC, Other)
- Maximum mast extension (Under 180 in, Other)
- Any peripheral equipment needed (Example: Printer)
- When installing a forklift scale on an electric forklift, static discharge protection must be present on the forklift and install a chassis mount power conditioner to protect scale electronics.
- When installing a forklift scale, OSHA requires the end user to de-rate the lift capacity of the forklift.