Bridgemont BMS-P Truck Scale
The Bridgemont BMS-P Truck Scale from Avery Weigh-Tronix is the perfect solution for businesses in need of immediate onsite truck weighing. Whether you’re in the mining industry, timber operations, road construction, or asphalt facilities, these portable scales are designed to provide accurate data that is crucial to your business’s success.
- Easy and fast setup and operation, allowing you to focus on productivity
- Lightweight, self-contained modules that can be installed in just 2-4 hours
- Can be installed on stable surfaces such as bridge planks or concrete piers
- Includes built-in Weigh Bar® weight sensors for accurate measurements
- Robust sub-frame with large pier assemblies and dedicated conduit runs for quick setup and tear down
Durability is a top priority with the Bridgemont BMS-P Truck Scale. It is constructed from sandwich steel and features a checkered deck supported by full structural members. The scale is stabilized at its base with an integral bottom plate that has undergone 100% continuous welding for maximum strength. With this level of durability, you can trust that the scale will withstand drops or bumps without worrying about moisture intrusion.
The Bridgemont BMS-P Truck Scale utilizes the proven reliability of Weigh Bar® weight sensors. These sensors have an industry-leading failure rate of just 0.3% overall, compared to the average failure rate of 3-5%. The cables of the sensors are sheathed in stainless steel, providing protection against moisture, wear, and even rodents.
Looking for a permanent scale solution? The Bridgemont BMS-P Truck Scale is a low profile, temporary solution that can easily be converted into a permanent scale for your trucking company. This flexibility ensures that you can fulfill your immediate weighing needs while also having the option for a long-term solution.