The Hi-Impact series offers a rugged structural steel weighbridge and the reliability of double-ended shear beam load cells to provide legal for trade accuracy in extreme industrial applications.
Industrial weighing operations require heavy-duty, reliable scales that function 24 hours continuously. B-TEK offers a complete line of High Impact scales to satisfy these demanding applications. The BT-HI series scales can be utilized in a number of applications, including: coil, pipe, and steel processing.
Also, BT-HI series scales can be used for coil transfer car weighing and walking beam coil processing lines.
Features and Specifications:
High Impact Scales
- Full electronic NTEP platform sizes range from 4′ x 6′ to 20′ x 10′. Special sizes available
- NTEP capacities from 20,000 lbs. to 120,000 lbs. Special capacities available
- Load cell overload protection to 150%
- Designed for 100% Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- Smooth plate deck is standard with optional diamond plate available
- All scales are constructed with heavy structural steel
- Scales can be built with flat decks, V-decks, or with rails for coil transfer car weighing
- Non-NTEP electromechanical designs are available