- Includes scale, pit frame, pit coping and pneumatic control box
- Rugged washdown design
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Rigid 304 stainless steel channel frame
- Meets HACCP requirements
- Manual, drop-in-place, safety bar
- Four stainless steel, hermetically sealed, IP69K shear beam load cells
- Load cells protected on all four sides
- 20 ft of SURVIVOR® hostile environment load cell cable
- Smooth stainless steel deck
- Four adjustable stainless steel SUREFOOT™ support feet
- Requires 85 to 100 psi air pressure, opens 43 degrees
- Air lines and pneumatic regulator included; conduit for load cell cable from junction box to indicator is not included
With its own pneumatic lifting arm, the low-profile AutoLift HE floor scale takes efficiency and safety further by providing hands-free access for washdown demands. The remote TuffSeal™ JB4SS stainless steel NEMA Type 4X junction box can be remotely mounted up to ten feet from the scale, keeping sensitive electronics far from damaging chemicals and moisture.
All of our floor scales, unless specified otherwise, are built with lifting holes to assist our dealers during installation, or to later service the scales. The lifting holes are not the same size on all of our scales and in the PDF in the Resources tab, you will find a chart that lists the standard size and quantity of eyebolts needed for our scales.