The 500 g Calibration Weight Sets, OIML Class M1, are highly precise laboratory metric sets specifically designed for various applications like density measurement, tolerance checking, mass standards, and adherence to OIML guidelines for balance and scale verification.
- Nominal value marked on weights for easy identification
- Serial numbers applied to the case (weights may also be marked with a symbol)
- Density is approximately 7.95 g/cm3
- OIML E1, E2, F1, and F2 polish finish for enhanced accuracy
- E1, E2, F1, and F2 weights come with a protective case for safe storage and transportation
- Manufactured according to international recommendation, OIML R111 specifications
- E1 and E2 weights are supplied with an Accredited Certificate per OIML R111 for certification purposes