Ideal for precision laboratory work, our 500 g Calibration Weight Sets adhere to OIML Class F1 standards and are designed for a range of applications including density measurement, tolerance checking, mass standards, and balance and scale verification. These weight sets offer exceptional accuracy and reliability with features such as nominal value markings, serial numbers applied to the case, and a density of approximately 7.95 g/cm3. Additionally, they come with OIML E1, E2, F1, and F2 polish finishes and protective cases for convenient storage and transportation.
- Nominal value marked on weights
- Serial numbers applied to case (weights may be marked with symbol)
- Density is approximately 7.95 g/cm3
- OIML E1, E2, F1 and F2 polish finish
- Protective cases included for E1, E2, F1, and F2 weights
- Manufactured according to international recommendation, OIML R111 specifications