ASTM precision laboratory metric calibration kits are used when calibrating Class I and II balances, ASTM Class 4, 5 and 6 weights, student laboratory use, rough weighing operations, tolerance testing and verification checks.
Kit contains: Single weight packaged in a case with a glove
- Nominal value is marked on weight and sold as individual part
- Stainless steel polished finish
- Designed to meet ASTM E617-13 specifications
- ASTM Class 0 weight sets and individual weights are not individually marked with their weight value or individually serialized per ASTM E617-13
- Serial numbers applied to case (weights may be marked with symbol)
- Density 7.95 g/cm3