- For chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical & other harsh, industrial environments.
- The convenience of a versatile celectornic indicator with features required in hazardous areas.
- When used with the rechargeable battery pack, the 3052 is approved for all Classes, Divisions and Groups. As an alternative power source for certain applicaitons (Groups C, D, E, F and G) a direct power supply can be used, eliminating theneed for a battery.
- 7 segment LCD for ease of viewing (.75″, 6-digit)
- Toggle between pounds and kilograms.
- Flexible tare capabilities
- Rugged NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure provides protection in harsh washdown environments.