- Equipped with dual displays – 7 segment LCD for communicating weight data; secondary 16 character alphanumeric LCD for operator prompts and messages.
- Programmable Zero Band Error helps eliminate the possibilityof an operator unintentionally masking an error or “zeroing” the error off.
- Up to eight setpoints (relays) can be enabled.
- Relay control buttons locatedo n front of instrument in large, bright yellow, east-to-read design.
- Front panel programmable. Target weights are quick and easy to change as your processes change throught the day.
- Peak Hold function allows the greatest net weight value to be held in memory until the Clear key is pressed.
- Features a passive Smart high resolution 4 to 20 mA analog output with resolution of up to 65536 (16 bit).