The 200g Range Calibration Weight Set, OIML Class F2, is designed for precision work in laboratories, perfectly crafted to aid in density measurements, tolerance checks, and setting mass standards. It adheres to OIML requirements for balance and scale verification. This set is meticulously crafted with markings of the nominal value and unique serial numbers. Moreover, each weight features an approximate density of 7.95 g/cm3.
- Nominal value and unique serial numbers are marked directly on the weights and the carrying case
- With a density of about 7.95 g/cm3
- Finished to an OIML E1, E2, F1, and F2 class polished shimmer
- Satin finish to an OIML M1 and M2 class
- The E1, E2, F1, F2, and M1 class weights include a protective case for added safety
- Made following international recommendations and OIML R111 specifications
- E1 and E2 classes come with an Accredited Certificate as per OIML R111 standards