Rice Lake Weighing Systems’ next generation in process control equipment — the 1280 Enterprise Series indicator/controller. With uncompromising speed for today’s operations and expansive options for tomorrow’s requirements, the 1280 is designed to grow with any enterprise and shatter the barrier between operations and data.
Key features include:
- Durable touchscreen with seven-inch color LCD display
- Highly customizable graphical user interface
- More than 150 built-in functions
- iRite™ compatible for custom applications (existing 920i® applications can be adapted to run on the 1280)
- Built-in web server
- Industrial-grade components for IP69K protection on universal and panel mounts
- Onboard Ethernet TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth® and RS-232/485
Leverage the 1280’s powerful quad-core processor to take multitasking to a new level, with the ability to power up to eight scales for sequential or simultaneous operation and control. Up to six smart option cards can be added to expand functionality even further with additional scale channels, serial ports, digital inputs and outputs, analog outputs and protocol interfaces.
The 1280 is a leap forward in technology, empowering operations with control of today and command of the future. This powerful indicator/controller can handle any weight-related process and instantly benefit virtually any operation—experience the power of the 1280 today!