OIML precision laboratory metric sets with a one kilogram range are used in density measurement, tolerance checking, mass standards and OIML guidelines for balance and scale verification.
- Nominal value marked on weights
- Serial numbers applied to case (weights may be marked with symbol)
- Density is approximately 7.95 g/cm3
- OIML E1, E2, F1 and F2 polish finish
- E1, E2, F1 and F2 weights include protective case
- Weights manufactured international recommendation, OIML R111 specifications
- E1 and E2 supplied with Accredited Certificate per OIML R111